|Level: Beginner||Duration: NA|
|Grade Level:||Author: LEGO Education|
|Topics: animals, planning|
|Materials: LEGO DUPLO Farm Set, string, straw, tissue paper, and glue|
To practice designing and using simple plans and maps for a specific purpose.
DescriptionHold an autumn country fair! There will be many different things to do and see, so lots of planning is needed!
Build the fairgrounds. You should include:
- a place for a barn dance.
- a ring for the prize bulls to walk around.
- a second ring for the pony jumping.
- a place for food and beverages to be served.
- some simple jumps for the ponies to go over.
- small tents made of fabric.
Think about fairs or carnivals you have visited. What was your favorite thing to do? What would be your favorite thing to do at the fair you just planned?
Write a story or draw a picture about a kid just like you going to the fair.