School Purchase Orders
Generally, schools qualify for net 30 terms and may pay with a purchase order. (Payments must be made in 30 days.)
If your school or district has previously placed an online order and used a PO, you do not need to contact customer service. Your account is on record as being approved for purchase order payments. However, you must sign in to your account before placing the order so we will recognize you. Do not use guest checkout.
If this is the first online order that will bill to your school or district:
- Create an account. Do not use guest checkout.
- Place your order using a purchase order as the payment method and then:
- a) Fax or mail a signed copy of the purchase order to us. Include proof of tax-exempt status, if applicable.
- b) On the signed copy of the purchase order, include the Web order number and the words "Confirmation Only."
- c) If possible, include a copy of your order confirmation e-mail with your PO. Send to:
Mail: LEGO Education, P.O. Box 1707, Pittsburg, KS 66762-1707
E-mail for purchase orders only: email@example.com