Programming is a basic skill for the twenty-first century. The NXT Video Trainer provides high-quality, student-tested instruction designed to teach programming. Independent learners will find it a captivating self-paced curriculum. Classroom teachers will appreciate it as an automated teaching assistant, enabling students to learn at their own pace while instructors provide individualized support.
The DVD includes:
- Videos and animations to teach students behavior-based programming
- Questions at the end of each step to check student understanding
- Motors and sensors
- Wait states, loops, and conditional statements
- Troubleshooting, problem solving, and iterative design
- New in 2.0! Advanced programming: Data hubs, Data types, Variables, Calculations, and Logic
The NXT Video Trainer provides a simple and effective way of learning NXT programming. Perfect for homeschool, traditional classrooms, and FLL coaches and teams! Developed by Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy.